What are you doing for Business Continuity Awareness Week?March 19th, 2013 by James Warren
This week (18th to 22nd March 2013), is Business Continuity Awareness Week BCAW. We are urging organisations to take a close look at their existing business continuity plans and to align them to international best practice.
The ISO22301 BCMS Implementation Toolkit contains all the templates and tools that enable a Business Continuity manager to quickly and effectively implement a BCMS in line with ISO22301.
In addition, this unique toolkit contains:
- PDCA guidance;
- a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Tool;
- a ISO22301 Gap Analysis/Audit Tool;
- ISO22301 Induction and Awareness Slide Presentation;
- a BCMS Project Management Implementation Plan.
ISO22301 Business Continuity Training Courses
The IT Governance ISO22301 Training Programme offers delegates the opportunity to attain an industry standard qualification and to help their organisation achieve compliance and best practice with the standard.
Our range of ISO22301 courses offer a structured learning path from Foundation to Advanced level:
The IT Governance programme of ISO22301 courses consist of the following:
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Auditor
Book your training course today or call us on 08450 701750 to discuss your requirements.