Managing Business Transformation: eBook for the WeekendMarch 23rd, 2012 by Kevin Wright
Change can bring improved efficiency, increased productivity and greater profitability. But how do you identify the changes that will benefit your business, and how do you implement them?
Melanie Franklin guides you through all the stages of change management. Using real-life examples, up-to-date information and clear diagrams, Managing Business Transformation will equip you to be an agent of change, whatever your role.
|Managing Business Transformation: A Practical Guide
This ebook will enable you to:
- Understand change – how to define clear goals and quantify the benefits
- Plan and prepare for change – how to create a change plan, communicate it and manage the impact of change
- Implement change – how to build an effective change team and obtain the buy-in of your staff.
- Embed the change – how to return to the new ‘business as usual’
- Download Managing Business Transformation today >>>
More to explore…