Implementing a business continuity management system (BCMS) can be a tricky task. Common questions that come up during implementation are:
- Where do I start?
- What documents do I have to create?
- How do I undertake an internal audit?
Getting the answers to these questions and the many others that you may have is critical for a successful BCMS implementation. You can get your answers by hiring consultants if you wish, but why not gain the skills yourself to implement a BCMS?
If you want to make BCMS implementation easy and learn new skills along the way, why not buy a manual that will guide you through every step of the way. BSI, the National Standards Body in the UK, have developed a book that provides a route map for business continuity and to ISO 22301 certification.
The Route Map to Business Continuity Management. Meeting the Requirements for ISO 22301 is an in-depth guide for anyone undertaking an ISO 22301 certification project. It offers step-by-step guidance for those looking to implement a BCMS.
If you want to make BCMS implementation easy and learn new skills, you need to get yourself a copy of this book.
Other Noteworthy ISO 22301 Tools and Resources:
- Business Continuity Management Systems – Implementation and Certification to ISO 22301
- ISO22301 – A Pocket Guide
- Business Continuity Communications. Successful Incident Communication Planning with ISO 22301
- A Manager’s Guide to ISO22301
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standards Kit