Interactive ISO27001 online learning – a cost effective alternative to classroom trainingJune 17th, 2013 by Lewis Morgan
When budgets for training courses are tight, it’s always difficult to find a course you can afford without skimping on the quality. It’s not just the cost of the course you have to take into account either; you need to think about the cost of travel, accommodation and the time away from work.
However, cost effective solutions such as online courses are available. A good example is our ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Online Course which is perfect for anyone who’s looking to be certified, whilst keeping costs to a minimum.
Delivered live by Alan Calder, this course will provide you with the same content that you’d receive if you took our classroom based ISO27001 Lead Implementer Masterclass. The key advantage of the online course is you’ll benefit from having leading ISO27001 expert Alan Calder live in your living room, giving you the chance to learn from his expertise without having to travel. This is extremely beneficial to those who aren’t based in the UK who aren’t willing to spend heavily on travel.
There are many other benefits to this online course, such as:
- Content is based on the experience of Steve Watkins and Alan Calder – leaders in developing ISO27001 compliant ISMSs
- Study anywhere in the world (times are ideal for a 9am start in USA)
- No travel/accommodation costs
- Leads to the CIS LI qualification awarded by IBITGQ (exam is included)
- Interactive learning with other professionals studying at the same time
If you’re interested in this course, then I’d suggest taking a look at our ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Online page and getting yourself booked on the next available date.