BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit Special OfferMay 25th, 2010 by James Warren
Purchase the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit & Manager’s Guide before midnight on Monday (31st May 2010), and we’ll send you a free book: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Second Edition (Soft Cover).
This toolkit also contains electronic copies of the following specialist guides:
- BS25999 A Pocket Guide;
- Business Continuity and BS25999: A Combined Glossary; &
- Business Continuity Management: a Manager’s Guide to BS25999 – a concise and practical guide to implementing this new benchmark for business continuity management.
How will a documentation toolkit help?
BS25999-2:2007 specifies at clause 22.214.171.124, that the BCMS (Business Continuity Management System) must, as a minimum, contain the following documents:
- the scope and objectives of the BCMS and procedures;
- the BCM policy;
- the provision of resources;
- the competency of BCM personnel and associated training records;
- the business impact analysis;
- the risk assessment;
- the business continuity strategy;
- the incident response structure;
- business continuity plans and incident management plans;
- BCM exercising;
- the maintenance and review of BCM arrangements;
- internal audit;
- management review of the BCMS;
- preventive and corrective actions; and
- continual improvement.
This BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit contains document templates, tools and references that enable you to quickly and efficiently produce your own tailored versions of all these essential documents.
The BS25999 BCMS Toolkit is available for immediate download and if you order before midnight on Monday (31st May 2010) we’ll send you Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Second Edition (Soft Cover) absolutely FREE!